Innovation That Works
Watch on demand now.
Co-hosts Francis Rose and Don Fenhagen discuss how public and private sectors innovate to create new collar jobs.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network and Don Fenhagen, IBM:
- Keiffer Mitchell, Senior Advisor, Office of the Governor, State of Maryland
- Destiny-Simone Ramjohn, Ph.D, Director of Community Health, Greater Baltimore, Kaiser Permanente
- Brandon Wolf, Cyber Security Apprentice, IBM Public Sector
- De’Rell Bonner, Education Program Manager, IBM Corporate Citizenship
- Azzaria Douglas, Z-Systems Administrator, IBM Global Markets
This program is brought to you by IBM.
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.