Innovation That Works
Watch now on demand.
This program is presented by IBM.
This program looks at what the Government is working on to harness new technologies, innovations and powerful tools to improve the citizen experience, right now and into the future.
This program will explore:
- How senior leadership from the Environmental Protection Agency and the private sector are using new techniques to alleviate the burden of using paper manifests
- What government can learn from the private sector about similar enhanced visibility solutions
Appearing on this program:
- Francis Rose – Government Matters Thought Leadership Network (Host)
- Barnes Johnson – Director, Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery, EPA
- Nicole Gardner – Vice President of IBM Global Business Services for the Public Services Sector (Co-Host)
- Stan Aronow – Vice President Supply Chain Research Group, Gartner
- Adewale Omoniyi– Cybersecurity Biometrics and Blockchain Services, IBM Global Business Services
- Christopher Peoples – Energy working group lead, Government Blockchain Association
- Frederic De Vaulx – Blockchain Working Group Lead, ACT-IAC’s Emerging Technology Group of Interest
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.