Agencies across government are leveraging the President’s Management Agenda (PMA) to deliver on a series of intertwined goals related to information technology. This program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to discuss the intersection between IT Modernization, Customer Experience and Cybersecurity with federal agencies.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- André Mendes, Chief Information Officer, International Trade Administration, DOC
- Michael Riordan, President, RavenTek
- Mark Porto, Senior Director, Strategic Programs, RavenTek
- Randy Wood, Vice President, Public Sector, Akamai
- Rob SanMartin, Director, Public Sector, Akamai
This program is brought to you by Carahsoft and Akamai.
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.