Risk comes in various forms as federal agencies want to improve data and the way they use data to minimize the risk itself. This 30-minute program takes a focus on economic risk, insider risk and citizen risk bringing together thought leaders from the public and private sector. These leaders will also talk about the potential data holds to identify, manage and protect against security risks.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Thomas Brandt, President, Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management, Chief Risk Officer, IRS
- Steve Chaouki, President, U.S. Markets, TransUnion
- Jonathan McDonald, Executive Vice President, Public Sector, TransUnion
- Chris Cummiskey, CEO, Cummiskey Strategic Solutions and Former Acting Under Secretary for Management, DHS
- Vincent Sritapan, Program Manager, DHS Science & Technology Directorate
- Greg Pierson, Founder & CEO, iovation (a TransUnion company)
This program is brought to you by TransUnion.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.