The past decade has seen significant change for federal IT operational organizations – from focus on data center consolidation and virtualization to Cloud First and now Cloud Smart. Most agencies now operate in a hybrid IT/multi-cloud environment. What have IT leaders learned during this transformation and how can they apply lessons learned to the future management of IT, security, and the workforce? This 30-minute TV program will bring together thought leaders from government and industry to discuss best practices for IT operations in a Cloud Smart environment and what’s next in hybrid IT.
Appearing on this program with Mimi Geerges, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Dave Nelson, CIO Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Robert Costello, CIO, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Paresh Patel, Vice President, CIO Advisory Services, CGI Federal
- Brian Merrick, Director Of Cloud Programs At The Department Of State
- Bernard De Lisi, Senior Vice President Of Consulting Delivery At CGI Federal
This show is brought to you by CGI Federal
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.