Join Francis Rose with thought leaders from the public and private sectors discussing how artificial intelligence is being applied in the Department of Defense, things that federal agencies should prioritize regarding AI application and some of the risk implications associated with AI in government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Harry Dreany, Ph.D., AI Development Lead, Marine Corps Warfighting Lab
- Jennifer Cowley, Ph.D., Research Psychologist, U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Bob Osborn, Federal Chief Technology Officer, ServiceNow
- Clare Bayley, Director of Product and Strategic Operations, U.S. Digital Services
- Jessica Weeden, Service Designer, U.S. Digital Services
- Joshua New, Senior Policy Analyst, ITIF’s Center for Data Innovation
- Caleb Watney, Fellow, Technology & Innovation, R Street
This program is brought to you by ServiceNow.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.