Tech Leadership Series – Health IT
Watch this show on-demand now.
Host Francis Rose explores some of the key issues on Health IT. The eighth installment focuses on the intersection between interoperability and value-based care, how artificial intelligence will transform healthcare and how the implementation of new government standards, like the data act, could impact patient outcomes.
Featured on this installment are leaders from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, U.S Department of Veteran Affairs, Deloitte, Defense Healthcare Management Systems, the U.S. Army Research Laboratory, U.S. Health and Human Services, the National Cancer Institute and the U.S. Digital Service.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Dr. Jon White, Deputy National Coordinator, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Kelly Cronin, Senior Advisor, Office of Connected Care Veterans Health Administration, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Dr. Doug Rosendale, Chief Medical Interoperability Officer, Deloitte
- Stacy Cummings, Program Executive Officer, Defense Healthcare Management Systems
- Sonja Lemott, Chief Engineer for Program Executive Officer, Defense Healthcare Management Systems
- Dr. Jean Vettel, Senior Science Lead, U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Amy Haseltine, Deputy CIO for Enterprise Services, U.S. Health & Human Services
- Jeff Shilling, Chief Information Officer, National Cancer Institute
- Shannon Sartin, Executive Director, United States Digital Service
This show is brought to you by Deloitte.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.