How can professionals embrace innovations and new technologies to move from back office support functions to more strategic roles at agencies? Join host Francis Rose from the 2018 Association of Government Accountants National Development Training in Orlando, Fl featuring top financial professionals from the Treasury department, NASA, the Small Business Administration and its other private sector counterparts.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Andrew Hunter, Acting Chief Financial Officer, NASA
- Wendy Morton-Huddleston, Partner, Grant Thornton Public Sector
- Tim Gribben, Chief Financial Officer, SBA
- Carlos Otal, Managing Partner, Grant Thornton Public Sector
- David Lebryk, Fiscal Assistant Secretary, Treasury Department
- Denise Ho Lippuner, Partner, Grant Thornton Public Sector
- John Hill, Assistant Commissioner, Office of Financial Innovation & Transformation
- John Cherbini, Managing Director, Grant Thornton Public Sector
This program is brought to you by Grant Thornton. This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.