In the past three decades, cybersecurity has grown to be a multibillion-dollar industry – the fiscal 2016 federal budget alone allocated $14 billion to cybersecurity. No agency is immune to attacks, leading officials to take more proactive approaches and to get innovative. In a new segment on Government Matters, Talking Transformation: Cybersecurity, sponsored by GovLoop, we discuss new tactics federal, state and local agencies can take to combat threats.
Interviews with Francis Rose, host of Government Matters, include:
- Mark Kneidinger, Director of Cybersecurity & Communication, Department of Homeland Security
- Archana Vemulapalli, Chief Technology Officer, District of Columbia
- Tom Simmons, Public Sector Vice President, Citrix Systems
- Chris Townsend, Vice President of Federal, Symantec Corporation
- Kurt Steege, Chief Technology Officer, ThunderCat.
Presented by GovLoop
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.