With more cloud-based services and solutions built to support agencies with their missions, the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) assures that these offerings match the government’s rigorous security and compliance requirements. In this year’s “GovForward: Multicloud Series,” FedRAMP leaders, government executives and industry experts will convene to discuss the current progress of FedRAMP.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- David Egts, Chief Technologist, North America Public Sector, Red Hat
- Schneider Larbi, Specialist Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
- Hayri Tarhan, Director of Federal Civilian Solution Consulting, ServiceNow
- Matt Goodrich, Principal Solutions Engineer, Salesforce
- Jose Padin, Director of Public Sector Sales Engineering, Zscaler
- Jeanette Manfra, Global Director, Security and Compliance, Google
- Christopher Niggle, Regional Chief Security Officer for the Americas, Okta
- Tony Cossa, Public Sector Chief Technology Officer, Snowflake
This show is brought to you by Carahsoft
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.