The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the need for sound policies for public health data. This hour-long virtual event provides a unique opportunity to share and influence the incoming or continuing Administration’s data policy, while also emphasizing the need to continue the foundational work already completed on the Federal Data Strategy. Don’t miss GovDATAx 2020 Day 1, focusing on public health data, September 29th at 1 p.m. EST.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Nick Hart, CEO, Data Coalition
- Scott Peters, (D) California
- Judy Monroe, President and CEO, CDC Foundation
- Charlie Rothwell, Former Director, NCHS
- Jose Arrieta, Former Chief Data Officer, HHS
- Mike Davern, VP of Research & Director of Healthcare, NORC, University of Chicago
- Michael Anderson, Chief Strategist, Public Sector, Informatica
- Will Hurd, (R) Texas
Register here for the free webinar on FedInsider.com
This show is brought to you by Informatica
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.