The economic uncertainty Americans are experiencing with the pandemic has highlighted the need for sound data policies surrounding economic recovery indicators. GovDATAx 2020 provides a unique opportunity to share and influence the incoming or continuing Administration’s data policy, while also emphasizing the need to continue the foundational work already completed on the Federal Data Strategy. Day 2 of this virtual event focuses on economic recovery and airs September 30th at 1 p.m. EST.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Robert Westbrooks, Executive Director, PRAC
- Erica Groshen, Former Commissioner, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Makada Henry-Nickie, Fellow, Brookings Institution
- Chris Haffer, Chief Data Officer, EEOC
- Abigail Wozniak, Director, Opportunity & Inclusive Growth Institute, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Ted Kaouk, Chief Data Officer, USDA
- Monica McEwen, Vice President, Public Sector, ThoughtSpot
- Nicholas Speece, Technical Leader, Snowflake Federal
- Nick Hart, CEO, Data Coalition
This show is brought to you by Snowflake & Thoughtspot
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.