This program looks at what the Government is working on to harness new technologies, innovations and powerful tools to improve the citizen experience, right now and into the future.
Key topics this program will cover:
- Public internet use for non-classified activity by deployed personnel.
- How a modern and highly distributed workforce interacts with its web browser.
Appearing on this program:
- Francis Rose – Government Matters Thought Leadership Network (Host)
- Rear Adm. Danelle Barrett – Director of the Navy Cyber Security Division
- Tom Pageler – Chief Security Officer, Neustar
- Scott Petry – Co-Founder & CEO, Authentic8
This program is presented by Authentic8.
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.