This program is all about Mission: Possible. We break down the good, bad and ugly of government and industry communication and collaboration. Led by Francis Rose along with a team of seasoned former federal executives sharing their experience and forward-thinking insight on how to fuse government and industry together to provide innovative solutions in support of agency missions.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Jim Williams, Partner, Schambach & Williams Consulting, LLC/Ambassador, Government Marketing University
- Tom Bush, Owner, Tom Bush Consulting/Ambassador, Government Marketing University
- Greg Giddens, Partner, Potomac Ridge Consulting, LLC/Ambassador, Government Marketing University
- Lou Anne Brossman, CEO and Founder, Government Marketing University
- Stephanie Geiger, COO and Co-Founder, Government Marketing University
This show is brought to you by GMarkU.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.