Free Webinar: Enabling IT Modernization – Building a Next Generation Network Foundation
Join us for our free webinar on Thursday, September 13 at 2pm.
Click here to register and earn 1 CPE accreditation.
Host Francis Rose discusses IT Modernization as one of the three key drivers of transformation in government. Joined by leaders from the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of Agriculture and the IT Alliance for the Public Sector. This program brought to you by CenturyLink will explain how civilian agencies can get to the next-generation network and secure the overall environment.
Key topics this program will cover:
- Detail the pillars of the President’s Management Agenda and the role of information technology modernization in transforming government.
- Delineate advancements in network technology that are driving innovation.
- Define information security and discuss approaches to secure government’s more modern infrastructure.
- Apply private sector practices to enhance agency transformation efforts.
- Enumerate successful implementation of infrastructure upgrades that improve the effectiveness of the agency’s IT approach.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Joe Klimavicz, Chief Information Officer, Department of Justice
- David Young, Senior Vice President of Strategic Government, CenturyLink
- Paul Beckman, Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Tacy Summersett, Acting Chief Information Security Officer, United States Department of Agriculture
- Trey Hodgkins, Senior Vice President, IT Alliance for the Public Sector
- Zain Ahmed, Senior Director and General Manager, Civilian Sector, CenturyLink
This program is brought to you by CenturyLink.
This program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.