This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors discussing how federal agencies are actively preparing data to take advantage of emerging technologies with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Tod Dabolt, Chief Data Officer, Department of Interior
- Ted Kaouk, Chief Data Officer, USDA
- Capt. Michael Kanaan, Co-Chair for Artificial Intelligence, U.S. Air Force
- David Levy, VP of U.S. Government, Amazon Web Services
- Brett McMillen, General Manager, U.S. Federal Civilian and Ground Station, Amazon Web Services
Keith Nakasone, Deputy Assistant Commissioner, IT Acquisition, GSA
- Jesse Rowlands, Data Scientist, Analytics Center of Excellence, Defense Logistics Agency
- Capt. Patrick Schreiber, Commanding Officer, U.S. Coast Guard Intelligence Coordination Center
- Elham Tabassi, Acting Chief of Staff, Information Technology Laboratory, NIST
This webinar is brought to you by Amazon Web Services.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.