According to the Department of Homeland Security, the CDM program “is a dynamic approach to fortifying the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. [It] provides DHS, along with federal agencies, the capabilities and tools to identify cybersecurity risks on an ongoing basis.” This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors to talk CDM culture, best practices, and challenges. It will include topics like the phases of CDM, how agencies work with DHS to effectively deploy the program, and the push for acquisition strategies designed to more effectively keep the government’s critical data safe.
- Priorities for the continuous diagnostics and mitigation program at the Department of Homeland Security
- CDM “Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation“ wins and challenges at individual federal agencies
- Best practices for the agencies designing phase three of their own CDM program
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Kevin Cox, Program Manager, Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation, Department of Homeland Security
- Lee Moser, Director, Fortinet Federal
- Benjamin Liberty, CDM Program Manager, Office of the CIO, Department of the Interior
- Beau Houser, Chief Information Security Officer, Small Business Administration
- Rob Allegar, Cyber Leader, Strategic Innovation Group, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bill Lemons, Technical Architect, Fortinet Federal
This program is brought to you by Fortinet Federal. This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.