Host Francis Rose & Robert Shea discuss how agencies are mitigating risk and delivering strategic value at the 2019 AFERM ERM Summit.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network and Robert Shea, Grant Thornton Public Sector:
- Meredith Stein, Director, Division of Risk Management, NIH
- Christine Jones, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary for Finance, HHS
- Tom Brandt, Chief Risk Officer, IRS
- Joshua Vogel, Director, Strategy and Performance, GSA
- Curtis McNeil, Enterprise Risk Program Manager, Architect of the Capitol
This show is brought to you by Grant Thornton.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.