As 2021 kicks into gear, much of the digital environment posture from 2020 will continue to be vital. Government is becoming people-centric, efficient, and maybe most of all, resilient. This program will bring together thought leaders from government and industry to discuss how they are creating modern, automated, digital workflows at their organizations.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Aaron Weis, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Navy
- George Duchak, Chief Information Officer, DLA
- Kevin Brooks, Digital Strategist, ServiceNow
- Amber Chaudhry, Customer Experience Lead, Small Business Administration
- Kevin Burnett, Technical Director, PEO Manpower, Logistics and Business Solutions, NAVWAR
- Barbara Morton, Acting Chief Veterans Affairs Experience Officer, Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Jonathan Alboum, Principal Data Strategist, ServiceNow
- Kirsten Dalboe, Chief Data Officer, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Bob Osborn, Chief Technology Officer, Global Governments, ServiceNow
This show is brought to you by ServiceNow
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.