Entrepreneurial Government: Cybersecurity
Watch this show on Thursday, Oct. 18 at 8:30p and 11:30p on WJLA 24/7 News.
Host Francis Rose focuses on innovation, modernization and creativity in government during National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. This program highlights the impact of borderless networks on warfighter safety, the cyber implication of software supply chain management and emerging tech’s impact on the attack landscape.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Maj. Gen. Garrett Yee, Director of Networks, U.S. Army CIO (G6)
- Bob Fortna, President, Fortinet Federal
- Wanda Jones-Heath, Chief Information Security Officer, U.S. Air Force
- Tristen Yancey, Regional Vice President, Federal, Flexera
- Matt Conner, Chief Information Security Officer, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Gary Newgaard, Vice President, Public Sector, Pure Storage
- Steve Vito, Founder, Entrepreneurial Government TV
This show is brought to you by Fortinet Federal, Flexera and Pure Storage.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.