Entrepreneurial Government: Data Analytics
Watch this program on Thursday, November 29 at 8:30p and 11:30p on WJLA 24/7 News.
Host Francis Rose focuses on the innovation, modernization and creativity in government in data. This program focuses on the internet of things, sensors and data-driven decision making, how data is helping agencies improve customer service and where data should fit in an organization’s overall strategy.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Air Force
- Gordon Nelson, Chief Data Innovation Advisor, Hitachi Vantara Federal
- Lee Becker, Chief of Staff, Veterans Experience Officer, VA
- Michael McGeehan, Director of Business Development, Government, Blue Prism
- Mike Roberts, Director, Development and Integration PEO IWS, Naval Sea Systems Command
- Jake Freivald, Vice President, Information Builders
- Daniel Snyder, Deputy Director, Government Contracts Research, Bloomberg Government
This show is brought to you by Hitachi Vantara Federal, Blue Prism and Information Builders.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.