The recent transition to remote work dramatically increased the number of devices and digital endpoints connected to federal networks. It also dramatically increased the amount of data moving across those networks – some of them virtual, some physical. This program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors for a look at challenges to and best practices for a key issue connecting all those efforts – security.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Linus Baker, Cybersecurity Director, Defense Logistics Agency
- Roger Greenwell, CIO, Risk Management Executive, and Authorizing Official, DISA
- Anita Bales, Director, Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Dave Young, Senior Vice President, Public Sector, CenturyLink
- Bill Zielinski, Chief Information Officer, City of Dallas
- Michael Hussey, Executive Director, Technology Services, State of Utah
- Fadi Fadhill, Chief Information Officer, City of Minneapolis
- Sonia Ramsey, Regional Vice President for State & Local and Education, CenturyLink
- Kathryn Condello, Senior Director, National Security and Emergency Preparedness, CenturyLink
This show is brought to you by CenturyLink.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.