In February, the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) released its strategic plan. According to GCN, CISA will protect the 2020 elections by leaning into its facilitator role – complementing the work of states and localities, working with vendors, and encouraging everyone to adopt better security practices. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors at all levels of that effort – to outline the challenge, share best practices, and address the impact COVID-19 could have on Election Security in 2020.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Ben Hovland, Chairman, U.S. Election Assistance Commission
- Dean Scontras, Vice President, U.S. Public Sector, Duo Security
- John Gilligan, President and CEO, Center for Internet Security
- Sean Frazier, Advisory Chief Information Security Officer, Federal, Duo Security
- Michael Kaiser, President & CEO, Defending Digital Campaigns
- Matt Olney, Director, Threat Intelligence and Interdiction, Talos
- Nelson Moe, Chief Information Officer, Commonwealth of Virginia
Register to watch the webinar airing at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, 5/28 on FedInsider.com
This show is brought to you by Duo Security.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.