Host Francis Rose explores some of the key issues on Digital Service. The ninth installment focuses on what agencies are doing around human-centered design, the relationship between digital service and shared service and what federal IT leaders should emphasize as they seek to scale. Featured on this installment are leaders from 18-F, the Patent and Trademark Office, IBM, Federal Aviation Administration, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, Software AG Government Solutions and the the U.S. State Department.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Ed Mullen, 18F Strategist, General Services Administration
- Tom Beach, Chief Data Strategist and Portfolio Manager, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Susan Wedge, Vice President and Partner, IBM GBS Public Service
- Natesh Manikoth, Chief Data Officer, Federal Aviation Administration
- Michael Rucki, Division Manager, Communications & Web Services, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Chris Borneman, Chief Technology Office, Software AG Government Solutions
- Nora Dempsey, Senior Advisor for Innovation, U.S. State Department
- Bridget Roddy, Virtual Student Federal Service Coordinator, U.S. State Department
This show is brought to you by IBM and Software AG Government Solutions. This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.