As the world around us becomes increasingly digital, organizations are continuing to adopt technology for large parts of their operation. Digital transformation is more than integrating cloud infrastructures and cybersecurity measures, it is also integrating an organizational culture that engages the workforce in constant modernization and growth. With the combination of a motivated workforce and new technologies, organizations can deliver to customers unlike ever before. This program/webinar will bring together thought leaders from industry and government to discuss best practices for, and challenges to, Digital Transformations: Frameworks of Success.
- Thomas Fischer, Director, Engineering and Technical Management, Air Force Materiel Command
- Holly Joers, Acting Program Executive Officer, Program Executive Office, Defense Healthcare Management Systems
- Tahera Zamanzada, Principal Digital Strategist, Salesforce
- Tom Greiner, Senior Managing Director, Accenture Federal Services Technology Lead
- Raj Shankar, Vice President, Digital Transformation, Salesforce
This show is brought to you by Salesforce & Carahsoft
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program