With a growing number of cloud-based services and applications, government agencies are tasked with determining which solutions will work best for them. Throughout this process, it is important for organizations to also understand that digital transformation is more than just technology, it is also about people and process. This webinar/TV program will bring together thought leaders from industry and government to discuss best practices for, and challenges to, managed cloud solutions.
Appearing on this program with Mimi Geerges, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Ryan Niksch, Senior Partner of Amazon Web Services
- Jay Mahanand, Chief Information Officer of USAID
- Scott Bowman, Deputy Chief Information Officer for Operations at FEMA
- Andrew Clay Shafer, Vice President of Transformation at Red Hat
- Dorothy Aronson, Chief Information Officer at the National Science Foundation
- John Moses, Director of Governance and Enterprise Management Services at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
This show is brought to you by Red Hat and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.