Tech Leadership Series – DevOps
Watch this show on-demand now.
Host Francis Rose explores some of the key issues on development operations. The seventh installment focuses on the the role automation should play in moving software from ideas to production, the impact of psychological factors on the dev-ops lifecycle and how agencies can address FISMA requirements while encouraging a dev-ops culture.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Maria Roat, CIO, Small Business Administration; Board Member, Technology Modernization Fund
- Ted Okada, Chief Technology Officer, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Sukhvinder Singh, Chief Technology Officer, United States Agency for International Development
- Chris Borneman, Chief Technology Officer, Software AG Government Solutions
- Dr. Jennifer Cowley, Ph.D., Research Psychologist, U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Chris Chilbert, Chief Information Officer, HHS Office of Inspector General
- Adam Clater, Chief Architect, North America Public Sector, Red Hat
- Cris Brown, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Surendra Bab, Technical SME, Security Engineering and Architecture Projects, Department of Education
- Monica McEwen, Vice President of Federal, MapD
This show is brought to you by Software AG Government Solutions, Red Hat and MapD.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.