For weeks, most of the government workforce has been teleworking. Information Technology (IT) offices have been logging long – often intense – hours in order to enable mission-critical work, some of it directly tied to COVID-19 response efforts. Agencies and departments have purchased hundreds-of-thousands of new laptops, managed an exponential rise in help-desk requests, and learned entirely new methods of digital communication during the pandemic. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors for a look at challenges to and best practices for a key issue connecting all those efforts – Securing the Remote Workforce.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Timothy Roemer, Chief Information Security Officer, Arizona
- Demetrias Rodgers, Enterprise Services Director, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Shawn Kingsberry, Vice President and Director, Global Government Solutions, Unisys
- Bryan Ware, Dir. of Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, DHS
- Sean Applegate, Chief Technology Officer, SwishData
- Brian Linder, Head of Threat Prevention, Check Point Software Technologies
This show is brought to you by Unisys & Check Point Software Technologies
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.