CyberNation: Public Sector Forecast is the culmination of our monthly cybersecurity TV series. While the pandemic up-ended much of 2020, it has provided agencies a chance to test, at scale, remote working and cybersecurity protocols that come along with it (i.e. zero trust, VPN’s). Many of these measures are carrying over into 2021. This hour-long program will bring together thought leaders from government and industry to discuss what cybersecurity will look like for the public sector in 2021.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Dominic Cussatt, Acting Assistant Secretary for Information and Technology and Chief Information Officer, Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- Gary Pentecost, Chief Technology Officer, Public Sector, Citrix
- Christine Finnelle, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Marshals
- Barry West, Former Chief Information Officer, NOAA/NWS, FEMA, Dept. of Commerce, PBGC, FDIC and Acting Deputy CIO at DHS
- Jeremiah Cunningham, Sr. Director, Citrix Federal
This show is brought to you by Citrix
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.