With high-profile ransomware attacks against American companies, there is a new focus in both industry and government on cybersecurity. President Biden’s Executive Order in May is laying out the path for modernizing cybersecurity across government and improving information-sharing between government and industry. This 30-minute TV show will bring together thought leaders from government to discuss best practices for, and challenges to, Next-Generation Cybersecurity.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Dana Barnes, Senior VP, US Public Sector for Palo Alto Networks
- Zach Brown, CISO at the FDIC
- Beau Houser, CISO at the Census Bureau
- Wendi Whitmore, SVP for Unit 42, Palo Alto Networks
- Donna Bennett, CISO at the State Department
This show is brought to you by Palo Alto
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.