Security is foundational to acquisition. According to the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (OUSD A&S), security should not be traded with cost, schedule, or performance moving forward. So, they’re working with DoD stakeholders, research centers, and industry partners to develop a set of standards and best practices that will enhance supply chain protections under a set of controls and processes called the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification or CMMC.* This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors for a look at challenges to and best practices for meeting the intent of the CMMC.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Katie Arrington, Chief Information Security Officer for Acquisition, DoD
- Gordon Hannah, Principal, Cyber, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- John Weiler, Director, CMMC Strategic Alliances and Executive Director
- Jeff Dalton, Chair, CMMC Accreditation and Credentialing Committee
- Jim Richberg, Field Chief Information Security Officer, Fortinet
This show is brought to you by Fortinet & Deloitte
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.