The President’s Management Agenda Cross-Agency Priority (CAP) Goal 6 – shifting from low-value to high-value work – encourages agencies to adopt RPA to automate administrative tasks. The President’s Executive Order on Maintaining American Leadership in AI encourages agencies to employ new AI tools and methods of adoption. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors for a look at challenges to and best practices for a key issue connecting both of those efforts – addressing cyber risk during RPA and AI deployments.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Daniel Bradford, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Army Materiel Command
- Nicolas Chaillan, Chief Software Officer, USAF
- Gen. Dale Meyerrose(USAF, ret.), President, MeyerRose Group
- Irv Dennis, Chief Financial Officer, HUD
- Glenda Conroy, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, NIH
- Chris Goodwin, Principal, Federal Cyber Risk Services, Deloitte & Touche LLP
This show is brought to you by Deloitte & Blue Prism
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.