Almost a year ago, the Department of Defense released its 5G Strategy, putting forth the idea that nations who master this technology will have a long-term economic and military advantage. This, coupled with DoD’s 5G Strategy Implementation Plan, is laying the groundwork for a 5G infrastructure that provides additional security, has an impact on threat vectors and enables faster communication to the warfighter. This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from government and industry to discuss what the future holds for 5G in DoD and government.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Frederick Moorefield, Deputy CIO, Command, Control & Communications, DOD
- Bong Gumahad, Director of C4/ISR Division, OUSD, Acquisitions & Sustainment
- Phil Kippen, Senior Director, Solution Architecture & Field Engineering, VMware
- Chris Thomas, Lead Systems Architect, Dell Technologies
- Joseph Evans, Principal Director, 5G, Defense Research & Engineering (Modernization)
- Chad Jones, Managing Director, Federal Supply Chain & Operations, KPMG US
This show is brought to you by Dell Technologies, VMWare & KPMG
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.