In today’s challenging environment, contracting professionals can drive successful outcomes by using “yes, and” responses. In this program, speakers from government and industry highlight critical topics from the National Contract Management Association’s World Congress 2022 in Chicago, IL.
Appearing on this program with Mimi Geerges, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Karla Smith Jackson, Senior Procurement Executive and Assistant Administrator for Procurement at NASA
- Heather Dallara, VP of Contracts at Amentum
- Russ Blaine, Executive Director of Acquisition Policy and Compliance at Raytheon
- Michael Levy, Counsel and Director of Contracts at NORC
- Lauren Peel, Contracting Officer at the CDC
- Quentin McCoy, Head of Contracting Activity for United States Cyber Command
This show is sponsored by NCMA
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.