Security in the Cloud – Government Innovations
Watch on-demand now.
This program is presented by Amazon Web Services.
Join us for an in-depth discussion about what federal agencies should look for in a cloud computing platform, how risk management applies to cloud security specifically for risk-sensitive organizations and the role of automation in data center migrations.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Host of Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- LaVerne Council, Former CIO, Department of Veteran Affairs and National Managing Principal for Enterprise Digital Strategy and Innovation, Grant Thornton
- Adelaide O’Brien, Research Director, IDC Government Insights
- John Wood, Chairman and CEO, Telos Corporation
- Dede Dascalu, CEO, Stratus Solutions
- Sri Vasireddy, President and Co-founder, REAN Cloud
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.