This program was recorded live at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C. during Appian Federal 2018. Host Francis Rose focuses on how federal agencies can improve customer experience and case management with intelligent automation, how data analytics can be linked to the development process and how workflows can be improved in regulatory departments.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Matt Calkins, Founder & CEO, Appian
- Jason Glavich, MCRISS Program Manager, United States Marine Corps
- CWO4 Christopher Mayfield, MCRISS Operations Officer, United States Marine Corps
- Ngoc Vu, Senior Vice President, IT Digital Services, CSBS
- Timothy Stitely, Vice President and Partner, Public Service, IBM GBS
- Kirke Everson, Lead Principal, Government Intelligent Automation, KPMG
This show is brought to you by Appian. This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.