Growing IT complexity means performing even routine operations can unduly tax agency IT resources – in fact, managing the potential billions of dependencies exceeds human capacity. Using artificial intelligence to automate IT operations (AIOps) makes the impossible possible, enabling IT teams to effectively manage complex environments without piling on new tasks or yet more training – and allowing them to focus on higher value work. Learn how agencies are utilizing AIOps to do more with current capabilities, while speeding response times, reducing redundant work and multiplying productivity.
Appearing on this program with Mimi Geerges, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Dr. Jill Crisman, Principal Director, Artificial Intelligence Office, Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering, DoD
- Dr. Lacey Duckworth, Research Computer Scientist, Information Technology Laboratory of the US Army ERDC, Liaison to the Office of the Secretary of Defense’s JAIC
- Pamela Isom, Director of the Artificial Intelligence and Technology Office, DOE
- Kris Torgerson, Chief Information Officer, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Willie Hicks, Public Sector Chief Technical Officer, Dynatrace
- Cindy Harper, Engineer, Dynatrace
This show is sponsored by Dynatrace
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.