Tech Leadership Series – Artificial Intelligence
Watch on-demand now.
Host Francis Rose explores some of the key issues on artificial intelligence. This third installment of our Tech Leadership Series focuses on how that technology will be put to use by the Department of Defense, how civilian agencies hope to harness the power of AI and a case study in cognitive experimentation happening at NASA’s Glenn Research Center.
Featured on this installment are leaders from the Department of Defense, the U.S. Army, the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Food and Drug Administration and NASA.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Dale Ormond, Principal Director of Research, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense
- Dr. Alexander Kott, Chief Scientist, U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Dominic Delmolino, Chief Technology Officer, Accenture Federal Services
- Alexander Measure, Economist, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Cory Milam, Director, Food and Drug Administration Office of Innovation
- Bhavish Madurai, Partner and Cognitive Leader, IBM Public Sector
- Janette Briones, Cognitive Communication Project, NASA’s Glenn Research Center
This show is sponsored by IBM and Accenture Federal Services.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.