Artificial Intelligence (AI), once the technology of the future, is now being deployed across government and industry. It is allowing organizations to operate more efficiently and effectively, as AI can process through troves of data faster than any human could. Government and industry must also work to ensure AI is being both fair and equitable in mission delivery, all while building trust in these developing technologies. This webinar/TV program will bring together thought leaders from government, industry and academia to discuss what the future holds for Ethical and Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence in Government.
- Laura Biven, Data Science Technical Lead, Office of Data Science Strategy, NIH
- Phil Bourne, Dean, School of Data Science, University of Virginia
- Vinita Fordham, Technology Innovation and AI Specialist Leader, Deloitte Government & Public Services
- Christina Canavan, Risk and Financial Advisory Managing Director, Deloitte Government & Public Services
- Combiz Abdolrahimi, Emerging Technology & Innovation Leader, Deloitte Government & Public Services
This show is brought to you by Deloitte
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program