Agency in Motion is a new, monthly TV program focused on the operations at specific federal or military agencies. This month, we’re highlighting the Internal Revenue Service. This 30-minute program will cover the priorities, goals, new initiatives and innovations IRS leaders are working on right now… and into the future.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Shanna Webbers, Chief Procurement Officer, IRS
- Steven Brand, Director, Office of Procurement Policy, IRS
- Larry Reagan, Vice President, MAXIMUS Federal
- Raj Paramaswaran, President, Information Technology, MAXIMUS Federal
- Vishal Tulsian, VP of Operations, SAIC
- David Barber, VP of Civilian Markets, SAIC
This show is brought to you by Maximus Federal & SAIC.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.