Agency in Motion is a new, monthly TV program focused on the information technology operations at specific federal or military agencies. This month, we’re highlighting the Department of Health and Human Services. This 30-minute program will cover the priorities, goals, new initiatives, and/or innovations HHS leaders are working on right now… and into the future.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Todd Simpson, Chief Product Officer, HHS
- Jeff Shilling, Chief Information Officer, National Cancer Institute, NIH
- Nick Speece, Chief Federal Technologist, Snowflake Federal
- Tom Dowd, Principal, Federal Health Sector, KPMG
- Meghan Hendery, Director, Federal Health Sector, KPMG
This show is brought to you by KPMG & Snowflake.
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.