Agency in Motion is a new, monthly TV program focused on the information technology and other operations at specific federal or military agencies. This month, we’re focusing on the Defense Logistics Agency. This program covers the priorities, goals, new initiatives, and/or innovations DLA is working on right now… and into the future.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- George Duchak, Chief Information Officer, DLA
- Adarryl Roberts, Program Executive Officer, DLA
- Teresa Smith, Chief Data Officer, Director of Strategic Data Services, DLA
- Laurie “LC” Cook, Vice President, Public Sector Sales & Alliances, Blue Prism
- Eric Hansen, Director, Defense & Intelligence Programs, Blue Prism
- Bob Osborn, CTO, Global Governments at Servicenow
This show is brought to you by Blue Prism & ServiceNow
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.