Agency in Motion is a monthly TV program focused on the operations at specific federal or military agencies. This month, we’re highlighting the Department of Homeland Security. This 30-minute program presents expert insight into how Customs and Border Protection is using IT and artificial intelligence to revamp trade with Mexico and Canada, how executives at DHS can make the best use of data, and how this data can improve collaboration.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Brenda Smith, Executive Assistant Commissioner, Office of Trade, CBP
- John Leonard, Executive Director, Trade Policy and Programs, CBP
- James Byram, Executive Director, Trade Transformation Office, CBP
- Monica McEwen, Vice President, Public Sector, ThoughtSpot
- Nicholas Speece, Technical Leader, Snowflake Federal
This show is brought to you by Snowflake Federal & ThoughtSpot
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.