Agency in Motion is a new, monthly TV program focused on the information technology and other operations at specific federal or military agencies. This month, we’re focusing on Air Force. This program will cover the priorities, goals, new initiatives, and/or innovations Air Force is working on right now… and into the future.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Gen. Patrice Melancon, Mobilization Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center
- Mark Rowland, Innovation Actualizer, AFWERX
- Nicholas Manzo, Director, Federal, Medallia
- Eric Hansen, Director, DOD & Intelligence Programs, Blue Prism
- Stephen Holt, Head of Public Sector, Invoke
This show is brought to you by Medallia & Blue Prism
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.