Watch on-demand now.
On December 18th, the team at Performance.gov released a quarterly update for both Cross-Agency Priority (CAP) Goals. It’s the latest progress report on IT Modernization – a multi-pronged strategy between the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and Agency Partners designed to increase the productivity and security of federal systems. The update pointed out progress in key areas. It also recognized that “many [sic] activities are still in the early phases of development.” This 30-minute program will bring together thought leaders from the public and private sectors for a look at what’s next for IT Modernization.
Appearing on this program with Francis Rose, Government Matters Thought Leadership Network:
- Bill James, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Development & Operations, VA
- Charles Worthington, Chief Technology Officer, VA
- Chris Borneman, Chief Technology Officer, Software AG Government Solutions
- Amy Haseltine, Executive Director, Office of IT Strategy, Policy, and Governance, HHS
- Ricardo Farraj-Feijoo, Director, Copyright Modernization Office, U.S. Copyright Office
- Angela Fultz-Nordstrom, Vice President, NIC
This show is brought to you by Software AG Government Solutions & NIC
This sponsored program was created in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network. Government employees were not compensated and do not endorse any companies associated with this program.