The 2019 AMSUS Annual Meeting features continuing education for members of the federal health community. Through the theme of “Transforming healthcare through partnership and innovation,” attendees will learn from others in the health space. Featured speakers include:
- Alex M. Azar II, Secretary of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Surgeon General of the United States VADM Jerome M. Adams, USPHS
- HON Thomas McCaffery, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs
- DHA Director LTG Ronald J Place
- Dr Richard Stone, Executive in Charge, Veterans Health Administration
December 2-6 at the Gaylord Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor.