The Future of ID Management in Government
Join us for a Live recording of a special TV show in conjunction with RSA & the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credit: Training Certificate for 2 CPE Credits
1100 Wilson Boulevard
10th Floor Conference Space
Arlington, VA 22209
5:30 – 6:30 PM – Networking Reception
6:30 – 7:30 PM – Live Recording of a Government Matters TV Special
Since the Common Access Card (CAC) standard was developed in response to the 2004 HSPD-12 regulation, smart identity cards have become the governmentwide standard for network and system security access control.
Thirteen years later, we are living in a completely different era. Mobile access, unique new PC devices, Internet of Things, autonomous vehicles and sensors, on-premise and cloud applications and infrastructure – all these and more effect how military and civilian employees (and the contractor community) work.
Join us for a highly interactive and in-depth interview covering trends in identity governance.
- List the types of multi-factor authentication in use today, including biometric and behavioral patterns.
- Define the privacy and civil liberties implications of collecting and analyzing behavioral data.
- Delineate techniques for authenticating mobile devices in theatre.
- A panel of federal and industry thought-leaders on the frontline of assuring identify access and securityat their agencies.
- Certificates awarding CPE’s accredited by The George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership.
- In depth discussion of government’s path forward to aligning ID access, risk management, and technology advances.
- This program is presented by RSA in conjunction with the Government Matters Thought Leadership Network